Since 2016, ScanEx has been working to create a portal for satellite geoinformation data and maritime services (the abbreviated name of the project is the “Marine Services Portal”) in order to implement the plan of measures of the National Technological Initiative Marinet.
- Creation of a multi-user web platform to provide operational access to the maritime industry participants to modern geoinformation products and services based on space information;
- Creation of marine products and services on the basis of remote sensing data of the Earth;
- Demonstration of platform capabilities by creating pilot service delivery zones.
- Creation of infrastructure and services to ensure effective access to hydrographic, meteorological, navigational and environmental information, including satellite-based data;
- Organization of interaction of industry participants;
- Dissemination of technological solutions to the world market in the framework of intergovernmental agreements and IMO;
- Development of standard replicable solutions for integrated ecological monitoring and monitoring of fisheries;
- Development of competitive products and services that are in demand on the world market in the context of development of ocean resources;
- Development of promising solutions for the development of satellite and terrestrial (maritime) telecommunications infrastructure and data transmission.